Bin for One
Ideal for folks on the go. A mix of 10 to 11 different fruit and veggie selections.
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the deliciously delectable week of December 2nd: Winter crops still holding strong for local goodness, while some transitions to Cali options are happening now.
- Mix Pepper(1ct): Denison, farm direct, local
- Fennel(1 Bulb): Denison, farm direct, local
- Yellow Onion(1ct): Denison, farm direct, local
- Red Comice Pear(2ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Swiss Gourmet Apple(2ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Navel Orange(2ct): Homegrown - California
- Banana(Sm Bunch): G.R.O.W. Unlimited - S. America
- Broccoli(1/2 Bunch): Lakeside, California
- Arugula(1 Bunch): Denison, farm direct, local
- Salad Mix(4oz): Denison, farm direct, local
- Avocado(1ct): Del Ray - Mexico
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Mt Hood Organic Farm, Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Mustard Seed Farm, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!