Bin for One
Ideal for folks on the go. A mix of 11 to 12 different fruit and veggie selections.
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the fabulous fallicious week of October 14th: Still a lot of local goodies with crop transitions coming.
- Sunshine or Delicatta Squash: Locally grown, farm direct - Denison Farms
- Kiwi Berries: Locally grown - Ladybug
- Dangelo Pear: Locally grown, farm direct - Pro Farm
- Honeycrisp Apple: Locally grown, farm direct - Pro Farm
- Pomegranate: California - Twin Girls Farm
- Sm Bunch Banana: S. America - G.R.O.W. Unlimited
- Celery: Locally grown, farm direct - Glory B
- Yellow Onion: Locally grown, farm direct - Denison Farms
- Rainbow Chard: Locally grown, farm direct - Denison Farms
- Red Bell Pepper: locally grown, farm direct - Denison Farms
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Mt Hood Organic Farm, Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Mustard Seed Farm, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!