Ideal for a couple or small family. A mix of 11 to 12 different fruits and veggies. We focus on local and farm-direct organic produce to your table!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the jazzy week of January 20th: Still a ton of farm direct produce right to your door! A couple of Cali options to supplement the winter flavors while the local farms reset and get ready for spring crops, Highlighting this week's bin is a sweet and savory winter squash Kabocha! Get to know it.
- Kabocha Winter Squash(1ct): Mustard Seed, farm direct, local
- Joker Potato(2lb): Denison, farm direct, local
- Italian Kale(bunch): Josie's - Cali
- Red or Yel Onions(1each): Denison, farm direct, local
- Ambrosia Apple(2ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Jonagold Apple(2ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Algerian Mandarin(3-4ct): Twin Girls Organics
- Bosc Pear(2-3ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Red Anjou Pear(2ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Romaine Lettuce(1ct): Lakeside - California
- Nante Carrots(bunch): Lakeside - California
- Leeks(2ct): Denison, farm direct, local
- Red Beets(1lb): Montecucco, farm direct, local
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Mt Hood Organic Farm, Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Mustard Seed Farm, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!