Super Value Bin
Great for larger families or the culinary enthusiast. A mix of 15 to 17 different fruits and veggies, and a large amount of serving within!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the deliciously delectable week of December 2nd: Winter crops still holding strong for local goodness, while some transitions to Cali options are happening now.
- Crimini Mushroom(8oz): Yamhill County, local
- Mix Pepper(2ct): Denison, farm direct, local
- Fennel(1 Bulb): Denison, farm direct, local
- Yellow Onion(2-3ct): Denison, farm direct, local
- Red Comice Pear(3-4ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Swiss Gourmet Apple(3-4ct): Mt Hood Organic, farm direct, local
- Navel Orange(4ct): Homegrown - California
- Banana(Lrg Bunch): G.R.O.W. Unlimited - S. America
- Broccoli(1 Bunch): Lakeside, California
- Arugula(1 Bunch): Denison, farm direct, local
- Salad Mix(6oz): Denison, farm direct, local
- Cilantro(1 Bunch): Deardorff, California
- Avocado(3ct): Del Ray - Mexico
- Bosc Pear(3ct): Mt Hood, farm direct, local
- Carrots (Bunch): Something Good - California
- Grapefruit(2ct): Buck Brand - California
- Garlic(1ct): Anderson Organics - California
- Leeks(2-3ct): Denison, farm direct, local
- Red Leaf Lettuce(1 Head): Deardorff - California
- Zucchini(1 lb): Lakeside - California
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!